Our Vision for St. James
"Striving for Excellence Together"
Our vision is for St James’ to be a place which sees us all continually asking the question:
“How can we do things better?”
It doesn’t matter if you are a parent, a child, a member of staff, a governor or a member of the locality, if you are part of St James’ then you share that passion of wanting our school to excel.
When we are striving for excellence together, we will see:
• The best possible outcomes for our children
• Outstanding staff who are happy, fulfilled and excited to work here
• Parents who are proud of St James’, delighted that their children attend and feel supported and engaged by what happens here
• Engaged, diverse and talented governors – who enjoy serving a vibrant, ambitious and well run school
• A school that is outward looking, playing a proactive and integrated role in the local community
Whoever you are, wherever you fit into the St James community, we would like you to be asking yourself – “How can we do things better?”
Working together, striving for excellence, we can make our school a place that truly belongs amongst the best there is!